Right now I enjoy working as a Scrum Master for several remote Scrum teams. Being a Scrum Master combines everything that I love to do:
- Being a servant leader.
- Teaching Scrum.
- Help both teams and individuals grow in working in the Scrum framework and the agile world.
- Helping organizations in the agile journey with Scrum.
- Helping teams succeed in to deliver value continuously to the users.
I have more than 15 years of experience within the Information Technology area.
Worked for several years as a team lead for distributed teams with people located in India, Estonia and Ukraine.
I also got five years of experience with leading big teams within elite football as a head coach.
- Practising and implementing Scrum
- Being a Scrum Master
- Coaching people to grow in working in the Scrum framework and the agile world.
- Using Evidence-Based Management to measure
- Leading local and distributed teams
- Leading small and bigger teams
- 10+ years as a software developer
- 5+ years as a leader for teams of 3 – 25 people.
- 2 years as Scrum Master